CAMPING & WHAT'S ON SITE
Gorgeous campsites abound throughout the natural lush beauty of this 850 acre jungle venue. There are many flat grassy areas to pitch a tent, shady spots along the river, ideal places to hang hammocks up in the trees.
Car camping is possible with a parking pass in several of the designated camping areas. If you choose to camp with your car, be aware that there it needs to stay there throughout the festival for the safety of pedestrians. There will be a shuttle running every few hours throughout the festival or you can have ins and outs if you park in the parking lot instead of car camping.
Purchase camping passes when you get your ticket here:
WHAT’S ON SITE
- Drinking water
- 2 stages of multi genre music
- Vendor village with food vendors
- A river running behind the stages
- Horseback riding
- El Encanto waterfall
- An incredible array of natural medicines growing on site
- Ambulance, first aid, harm reduction team
- Festival fairies and event ambassadors to help when needed
- A $5 shuttle option to take you and your bags from the gate to the stages or the road near your camp.
- Additional adventure packages can be booked through Ocean Ranch Park for ziplining, horseback tours, waterfall rappelling, extreme canyoning, catamaran tours, and more! Contact Ocean Ranch Park for a promo discount code for fest guests to book in advance. https://oceanranchpark.com/jaco-adventure-tours/